These are the terms and conditions governing the use of https://examiner.pk, (the Website) and the agreement that operates between us and you (the Terms). The Website is owned and operated by CLiX Solutions (us/our/we) and these Terms set out the rights and obligations of all users (you/your) in relation to your use of the Website. Please read carefully these Terms and our Privacy Statement. By using the Website you are consenting to be bound by the then current Terms and our Privacy Statement. We may revise the Terms and information contained on the Website at any time and without notice. If you do not agree to these Terms or the Privacy Statement, please refrain from using the Website.
Using the Website:
By using this Website and the Online Content and quizzes / exams / MCQ’s, you confirm that you have read, agree and are in compliance with these Terms and the Policies (each as amended from time to time). Use of the Website and access to the quizzes / exams / MCQ’s by anyone under the age of 13 is strictly prohibited.
The material contained within the quizzes / exams / MCQ’s on the Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. CLiX Solutions does not represent that information contained on or available via the Website is accurate or complete and accordingly it should not be relied on as such. You should not rely on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any other person, using or named on the Website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
You agree to use the Website and access the Online Content and quizzes / exams / MCQ’s only for lawful purposes and your use of the Website and Online Content and quizzes / exams / MCQ’s is in no way unlawful or fraudulent;
You agree not to use or access the Website or the Online Content and quizzes / exams / MCQ’s for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
You agree not to distribute all or any part of the Website or Online Content and quizzes / exams / MCQ’s in any medium without our prior written consent, unless such distribution is offered through the functionality of the Website.
You agree not to (and will not attempt to) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security related features of the Website or any features that (i) prevent or restrict use or copying of content or (ii) enforce any limitations on you, the use of the Website or access to the Online Content and quizzes / exams / MCQ’s;
To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any liability for loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any material posted on it;
- any liability for any bugs or faults in our systems or tools; and
- any liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- Nothing in this section affects our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Our services are free to any user with access to the Internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software, or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access.
- You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and we reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions.
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- Examiner.pk is not responsible and is not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Website, Online Content and quizzes / exams / MCQ’s (or any part of the Online Content and Courses) to you or to Learners generally for whatever reason, at our sole discretion, without prior notice to you.
- You must not use the Websites or the quizzes / exams / MCQ’s (or any material we provide to you in connection with an quizzes / exams / MCQ’s) for commercial purposes, financial gain or other gain.
All prices, products, and offers of examiner.pk website are subject to change without notice.
While we make sure to provide most accurate and up-to-date information, in some cases one or more items on our website may be priced incorrectly. This might happen due to human errors, digital images, technical errors, or a mismatch in pricing information received from our suppliers.
examiner.pk reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers, or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements, and other mitigating circumstances. However, the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.
By attempting an Online Exam or purchasing any of our Services and providing Examiner.pk with your payment information, you hereby agree to these payment terms. To purchase any services or products offered by Examiner.pk through the Services, you must have Internet access and a current valid accepted payment method as indicated during sign-up process (“Payment Method”). You agree to Examiner.pk, or its third-party payment provider, storing and accessing your payment information. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the services or products you purchase through the Examiner.pk Services as they become due, whether on a one-time, installment, or subscription basis. Fees may vary based on your location, the type of Payment Method used, where your Payment Method was issued, or other contractual arrangements. Your transaction with us may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices, including because of exchange rates. Examiner.pk does not support all payment methods, currencies or locations for payment and may vary such offerings from time to time.
You agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site (“Registration Data”); (b) maintain the security of your password and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your password; (c) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to Examiner.pk, and to keep it accurate, current and complete; and (d) accept all risks of unauthorized access to the Registration Data and any other information you provide to Examiner.pk.
Examiner.pk is Free Online Certification & Practice exam website. You can choose your favorite topic, and start playing online quizzes to check your preparation level. Check your score card which will shown after every test. Finish test & download your free digital certificate. You can also order free printed certificate (shipping charges apply). Such Certificate awarded may not be affiliated with any college, university, company, or any other certifying institution, and may not stand in the place of a course taken with an Educational Institute / company or convey academic credit or certification for any Educational Partner. You can not use this certificate for any job placement / admission or anywhere else.
All our exams are NON-DEGREE Certificates.
Examiner.PK may provide Users with the ability to upload posts, chat with other Users, User discussions as well as post content, discussions, materials, media, and other information through profile pages and throughout the Services for social interaction or for use with the Websites or Online Exams, e.g., activity, profile, notification, messages, friends, groups etc. (collectively, “User Content”).
Examiner.PK is not responsible that User Content and does not guarantee that any such User Content is accurate, truthful, up to date, reliable, or appropriate and disclaims any and all liability to you to the fullest extent of the law related to such User Content. You understand and agree that your reliance and/or reference to such User Content is solely at your own risk. Examiner.PK does not claim ownership of any User Content you, or other User, may submit or make available for inclusion on the Websites or Online Courses.
With respect to any User Content you submit to Examiner.PK (including for inclusion on the Websites or Online Exams) or that is otherwise made available to Examiner.PK, you hereby grant Examiner.PK an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such User Content on the Websites or in the Online Exams or otherwise exploit the User Content, with the right to sub-license such rights (to multiple tiers), for any purpose (including for any commercial purpose); except that, with regard to User Content comprised of a subtitle, caption or translation of Content, you agree that the license granted to Examiner.PK above shall be exclusive. Examiner.PK reserves the right to remove any User Content at any time and for any reason.
To the extent that you provide any User Content through any of the Services, you represent and warrant that (a) you have all necessary rights, licenses and/or clearances to provide such User Content and permit Examiner.PK to use such User Content as provided above, (b) your User Content is accurate and reasonably complete, (c) as between you and Examiner.PK, you shall be responsible for the payment of any third-party fees related to the provision and use of such User Content, (d) such User Content does not violate and will not infringe or misappropriate any third party rights or constitute a fraudulent statement or misrepresentation or unfair business practices and (e) your User Content shall comply with all applicable local rules including but not limited to rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including, but not limiting to, laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
Social Sharing & Examiner.pk Profiles:
You should not put sensitive information or other information you would not want made public, in your Profile or otherwise share that information socially. If you do include such information in your Profile or otherwise publicly share your information, then you agree that it is at your own risk and recognize that we cannot control third parties’ access to such information. You should not socially share or otherwise provide any of the following information or data in your Profile: (i) racial or ethnic origin, (ii) political beliefs (iii) philosophical or religious beliefs (iv) membership of a trade union or political party (v) physical or mental health or bio-metric or genetic details (vi) addictions, sexual activities (vii) criminal offences or proceedings (viii) information relating to unlawful or objectionable conduct, or (ix) any CNIC Number or national identification number.
Copyright Infringement Claims:
Examiner.PK respects the rights and intellectual property of others, and we ask our Users to do the same. If you believe that your product or other work has been misrepresented or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Examiner.PK’s Copyright Agent with the following information:
1. a description of the product, work or other intellectual property that you claim has been misrepresented or infringed;
2. a description of where and/or specific link to the material that you claim is misrepresenting or infringing your product, work or other intellectual property is located on the Online Courses;
3. your address, telephone number, and email address;
4. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner of the product, work, copyright or intellectual property, or its agent, or applicable law; and
5. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the product, work, copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on such owner’s behalf; and
6. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the product, copyright or other intellectual property interest.
Udacity’s Copyright Agent for notices of disputes or claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
Copyright Agent, Examoner.PK. Taj Mahal Plaza, Link Road, Sarban Chowk, Abbottabad, KPK, Pakistan Phone: 0342 944 6644 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org